All Recreational and Performing Arts classes are run in a nine month program from September until June. Yearly tuition covers approximately 34 dance classes and is divided into nine monthly payments. All holidays and breaks are accounted for so that every class has the same number of dance classes in the 9 month dance year.
Annual registration fee of $40.00 per family is due at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
(No registration fee for adult and Musikgarten classes)
Methods of Payment:
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover
You may pay monthly or request to be set up on Automatic Credit Card billing. Please contact the office to enroll.
Tuition for the 2018/19 Dance Year:
Musikgarten classes are charged at $40.00 per month.
Creative Dance and Mommy & Me classes are charged at $52.00 per month.
30 minute classes are charged at $42.00 per month.
45 minute classes are charged at $59.00 per month.
60 minute classes are charged at $66.00 per month.
75 minute classes are charged at $70.00 per month.
90-120 minute classes are charged at $74.00 per month.
Tap & Ballet are charged at $12 per class
Fitness is charged at $6 per class
Adult Classes are all on a Punch Card system.
8 classes – $92
12 classes – $136
*Valid for 5 months from date of purchase. Can attend ANY adult class with your punch card.
2018/19 Recital Fee:
All dancers will be charged a recital fee of $25 with the costume balance in January or
February, which will cover a link to the digital recording of the recital! (no more DVDs to purchase for $30!)
Multiple Class Discounts:
A $15 discount applies to the third class taken in any one family.
A $18 discount applies to the fourth and subsequent classes taken in any one family.
Discounts are applied to the classes of shorter duration first.
*Adult classes do not qualify for any discounts.
30 minutes – $30
45 minutes – $45
60 minutes – $60
Shared lessons are charged $0.75 per minute/dancer
*24 hour notice required for all cancellations. Less than 24 hours notice and you will be charged for the lesson.
Terms and Conditions for the Payment of Fees:
1. All bills are due and payable within 15 days of receipt.
2. No refunds will be given after a dancer has attended his/her class for three weeks.
3. Any outstanding bills, registration and tuition fees must be paid before a dancer may attend class at the beginning of each quarter, except where a payment plan has been agreed upon with Prairie School of Dance.
4. Costumes must be paid in full before they may be taken home, unless arrangements have been made with Prairie School of Dance.
5. A 5% late fee will be applied to all outstanding bills where a payment plan is not in place.
There is a $25.00 service charge for all returned checks due to non-sufficient funds.