Quality instruction begins with our qualified staff. Our dance teachers are college graduates with degrees in dance or current college students in the pursuit of a degree in the arts. Many of our teachers are actively performing professional dancers in the Twin Cities. Their performance experience, continuing educational studies, and higher education degrees inform the classes they teach to instill and inspire excellence out of each student. Classes challenge students to reach their highest potential. Our teachers know dance, love dance, and enjoying sharing that joy with their students.
We offer a wholesome environment where music, costuming and choreography are all family-friendly and age appropriate. Our friendly staff encourages students to dance with their heart, mind and spirit. We value the dancer as a whole person and exercise grace in and out of the classroom.
We view dance as a celebration of life. Through the discipline and technique of dance, students are taught they are all beautifully created from the inside out. We want all students to love dancing and for it to free their spirit to be all they are created to be. Dancers are inspired to see the beauty in life, express the beauty of faith, and to feel the beauty of how they are each uniquely created. Dance encourages self-confidence and poise that carry young women gracefully through all avenues of life. Whether you are taking dance for fun or want to dance in a college dance program, we invite you to join us in discovering the joy of dance.
Sarah Linner Quie
Founder & Director
WHAT WE OFFER:
· 9-month dance program – September to June
· Weekly summer Dance Camps and Intensives – June to August
· Dance Recital in June
· Modest & age-appropriate costumes
· Average class size: 12 dancers
· Waiting Lobby with free Wi-fi
· No competition fees
· Professional teaching staff that loves to teach the joy of dance
· Private lessons & evaluation upon request
· Wholesome, encouraging environment
· Lasting memories
BENEFITS OF TAKING DANCE LESSONS:
· Develops self-esteem, confidence & poise
· Learn correct dance technique
· Creates a healthy outlet for exercise
· Fosters artistic and self-expression
· Improves coordination, flexibility, strength, balance & musicality
· Make friends and have fun
If you are new to Prairie School of Dance you can REGISTER HERE!
If you are an existing family of Prairie School of Dance you can LOGIN HERE!