1. After a dancer has attended 2 weeks of class, no refunds are given for the remainder of the month.
2. No refunds or credits are given for any remaining classes to be held within the month of your withdrawal.
3. Please notify Prairie School of Dance of a withdrawal from class via email or phone.
4. Costume payments are non-refundable.
1. All missed classes can be made-up within 2 weeks of the absence in a comparable class for the dancer’s age.
2. Performing Arts students are required to make up all missed classes within 2 weeks of their absence to ensure their spot in performing.
3. Prairie School of Dance does not give refunds for missed classes.
1. Prairie School of Dance has the right to cancel or change any classes at any time.
2. A minimum of 5 students is required for a class to run. This includes our special programs such as Dad’s & Daughters and Ballroom.
1. Dance classes will be cancelled if District 272 cancels school or after school activities due to inclement weather.
2. No refunds will be given for classes cancelled due to conditions out of our control, but can be made up in a comparable class within two weeks of the cancellation.
3. To check if classes are cancelled, please visit our website or check the studio voicemail 952-829-9436.
4. We will only post when classes are cancelled.