Annual registration fee of $40.00 per family is due at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
Methods of Payment:
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover
You may pay monthly or request to be set up on Automatic Credit Card billing. Please contact the office to enroll.
Tuition for the 2017/18 Dance Year:
Creative Dance and Mommy & Me classes are charged at $52.00 per month.
30 minute classes are charged at $42.00 per month.
45 minute classes are charged at $59.00 per month.
60 minute classes are charged at $66.00 per month.
75 minute classes are charged at $70.00 per month.
90-120 minute classes are charged at $74.00 per month.
60 minute adult classes are charged at $45.00 per month.
Punch cards are also available.
8 classes – $92
12 classes – $136
*Valid for 5 months from date of purchase. Can attend ANY adult class with your punch card.
Multiple Class Discounts:
A $15 discount applies to the third class taken in any one family.
A $18 discount applies to the fourth and subsequent classes taken in any one family.
Discounts are applied to the classes of shorter duration first.
*Adult classes do not qualify for any discounts.
30 minutes – $30
45 minutes – $45
60 minutes – $60
Shared lessons are charged $0.75 per minute/dancer
*24 hour notice required for all cancellations. Less than 24 hours notice and you will be charged for the lesson.
Terms and Conditions for the Payment of Fees:
1. All bills are due and payable within 15 days of receipt.
2. No refunds will be given after a dancer has attended his/her class for three weeks.
3. Any outstanding bills, registration and tuition fees must be paid before a dancer may attend class at the beginning of each quarter, except where a payment plan has been agreed upon with Prairie School of Dance.
4. Costumes must be paid in full before they may be taken home, unless arrangements have been made with Prairie School of Dance.
5. A 5% late fee will be applied to all outstanding bills where a payment plan is not in place.
There is a $25.00 service charge for all returned checks due to non-sufficient funds.